Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Break in Baton Rouge

Came across to Baton Rouge for Spring Break '11. Didn't have a conventional break at all. I substituted the alcohol consumption with hard work on the track over here in Louisiana. Worked on my sprint form and technique with my cousin here with my cousin while he honed his skills for his professional season this year. A major championship year in track and field, he's looking to get back into the form he was in, and better, when he got his silver medal in the Beijing Olympics.

Two races into my season and I have yet to have a race that truly shows my potential as a sprinter. I have about 3 or 4 more races left on the year if I dont manage to qualify for national championships back in Trinidad and Tobago. At any rate I'm looking forward to improving and having the race I know I can have. The goal still remains to qualify for international competition by 2012. Hopefully all goes well. Anyway...I love to talk, especially about myself but this being my first blog it is a little uncomfortable so for now I'll sign off

-YoursTruly

No comments:

Post a Comment